was designed for CD/DVD screen imprints in maximum four colours.
Imprints on 120 mm CD DVD and 80 mm (optional), credit card CD (optional).
Machine was designed for companies who usually print between 500 up to 5000 disks of one design.
Machine is made as a stable frame table with disk support, moving table, four disk print stations and UV curing station.
An arm is used to transfer disc from the spindle to the table. The disc is caught by vacuum, and then is transferred to first printing station. After printing the table is moved below UV curing station. Then next colour is printed and UV cure is repeated. Machine use unique mechanical positioning system designed for positioning.
After completition of the prints moving table is placed under arm to pick up disk and place a new one.
Machine is protected by UV absorbing cabinet (not visible on the picture)
Optional available on request:
- Automatic disk infeed and outfeed, two intake spindles, two output spindles
- Automatic UV curing 2 kW after each operation
- Fully automatic; in operation.
- Each screen has an X, Y and angle micro adjust for easy screen adjustment.
- Pneumatic print activation
- Control by Simatic S7 200 Siemens system.
- Construction is very stable steel frame table
- Supply 380 V 50/60 Hz + N + PE 3 kW
- Dimensions: 260 x 75 x 160 cm
- Net weight: 250 kg
- Compressed air 0.6 Mpa 150 l/min
- No external vacuum pump
- Productivity approx. 100 disks per hour (four colours)
- 2-colour version
- 6-colour version, 2 UV curing stations
- Additional support arm